2010 Rate of Return: 17.0% (S&P 500 was 14.72% Total Return)
2009 Rate of Return: 29.4% (S&P 500 was 26.46% Total Return)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Up Up Up!!!

Stocks are going up some more and its making this contrarian more "sellish" (I'm never truly "bearish"). Therefore when payday comes in a couple of days my full contribution will go into the Stable Value Fund. I'll still be over 90% invested in stocks (currently about 94%). Later in the week I will almost certainly sell off slightly, probably 1% of my portfolio shifted from stock funds to stable value. The only reason I don't do it today is that I did some buying (also 1%) on the 16th of November, so I want to wait at least one month to reverse direction.
Year-to-date rate of return at end of today: 15.5%

First time here?

No comments:

Post a Comment