2010 Rate of Return: 17.0% (S&P 500 was 14.72% Total Return)
2009 Rate of Return: 29.4% (S&P 500 was 26.46% Total Return)

Monday, December 20, 2010

More Rebalance Today

This is a little bit unusual, but I decided to move money out of stocks just two business days after the last time. They have inched up slightly today, and its the end of the year so I think there will be profit-taking over the next 2 weeks and I will do the same. I'm still over 90% in stocks and I think I'll shoot for slightly below 90% by year end if the stocks stay up, and especially if they go up more.

The exceptions: I kept my pacific index fund the same because Asian stocks went down a bit, and also kept my company stock the same because I intend to increase my percentage there (maybe up to 10%) over the next year because it pays dividends.

Year-to-date return: 15.7%

First time here?

No comments:

Post a Comment